As I told you not long ago, I chose some of my favourite songs of 2015, the ones that I perhaps listented to the most last year. It was extremely hard to choose such a few songs out of probably a hundred of my faves. I narrowed it down to a list of 20 songs, which seems like quite a lot, but I promise, it’s not. I tried to pick songs from different artists as not to repeat a song from the same performer. Although you will see, that AURORA is on the list twice, because I just couldn’t leave those two songs out of this list, I listened to both of them a LOT. Exceptionally, this time I decided to try to put the songs in order. I don’t really know if I managed to perfectly do that, buti t was quite hard. Enjoy my list!
- Eyes Shut – Years & Years
- World Without You – Hudson Taylor
- Drag Me Down – One Direction
- Half The World Away – AURORA (Oasis cover)
- Toes – Glass Animals
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- EASE – Troye Sivan ft. Broods
- Geronimo – Sheppard
- Good Times – Ella Eyre
- UGH! – The 1975
- Need The Sun To Break – James Bay
- Sing – Pentatonix
- Dazzle – Oh Wonder
- Camouflage – Selena Gomez
- Heroes – Måns Zelmerlöw
- Runaway – AURORA
- Around Town – The Kooks
- Stronger – Clean Bandit
- When We Were Young – Adele
Here it is! I’m still not sure if the order is entirely correct, but now I just felt like it is, so I’m going to go with it this time. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What are some of your favourite songs of 2015? I would LOVE to know them! Let me know in the comments below! :) See you soon!
Happy New Year! It’s the start of a whole new year, which means lots of people make resolutions that they most likely won’t stick to throughout the year. I generally am that type of person as said, but I decided that 2016 will be different from all the others. I will succeed in reaching my goals with the help of completing my New Year’s resolutions. Most of them will be very similar or the same as last year’s (showing that I didn’t managed to do those things I had wanted to).
- Do some exercise. It is one of the hardest things for me to do, because I am very-very lazy, which is horrible I know. A few years ago I loved playing sports, but after I stopped playing handball I became extremely idle. School always tired me out (still does) and I used it as an excuse not to play any sports. I am very determined this time, I have a workout plan (I use Blogilates‘) and I’d like to do yoga once a week. I have already been to some classes in late December and I really enjoyed doing yoga instead of sitting at home.
- Eat healthy. This will be the most difficult resolution to actually achieve. I love eating unhealthy foods and I eat sweets all the time. I have wanted to change on this habit for a few years now, after I had been to the US for the second time, because I gained a lot of weight there. I couldn’t lose that much weight since then, and I am very insecure of my body mainly because of this reason. I promised myself to conquer my urge to eat all those nasty snacks and eat healthy. I made a commitment and I’m going to defeat my unhealthy side. So far so good, I really want to achive this goal in 2016 and I won’t let anyone bring me down.
- Stress less. I am veeeery stressed out and I keep all the stress inside me, which is probably a bad choice. 2016 is supposed to be the most stressful year of my life so far because of graduating and going to uni, but I want to change that and still manage to deal with school and other stuff that might stress me.
- Be a lot more positive. I wouldn’t say that I’m a pessimist, I probably am in the middle of being a pessimist and an optimist. I would like to lean more towards the optimist side, because a lot of the times I only see the bad and the scary in everything. I will definitely try to be more optimistic and happier.
I think this many resolutions are enough for me to try to reach them. It won’t be easy, but I’m very determined unlike other years. Do you have any resolutions for 2016? Let me know in the comments below, I would be interested in seeing your answers! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and that you’ll have an AMAZING year! Go and make your dreams a reality! See you soon! :)
Happy New Year to everyone! 2014 flew by so quickly, that is insane. I didn’t even realize how fast it ended, because I was stressing so much about everything. For this post, I wanted to write about my ‘plans’ for 2015, so in this way I completely end the past year, and start a new one.
I haven’t really done New Year’s resolutions in my life, because when I did, I failed very quickly with trying to achieve them. So instead of making resolutions, which a huge percent of the people won’t complete, I decided to set goals for myself this year. This way I hope I will be more successful with achieving my goals, than making a resolution. But who knows, maybe I’ll fail at the beginning. I don’t know. I think that setting a lot goals for the new year isn’t the best decision, because you won’t be able to focus on all of them and by the end of the year, luckily you will complete one of your goals. Because of this reason, I only set three goals for myself hoping that I’ll be successful with less things to focus on.
1. Eat healthier! I’m that kind of person who eats every unhealthy food, and I like to eat whenever I’m bored, so I eat a lot of rubbish food and sweets. So because of that, I want to eat healthier, and eventually reduce the amount of the chocolate that I’m eating to once a week, or so, and maybe replace it with dark chocolate. And also every other unhealthy food. I want to eat a lot more vegetables and fruits than I have eaten before, and don’t eat that much bread. Continue reading Goals For The New Year