I haven’t done one of these in a while and I miss them! So now, here I am with all of my favourite songs that I listened to throughout January – although not necessarily new tracks. Also, they are not in any particular order! :)
- Party Monster – The Weeknd
- Cool Girl – Tove Lo
- All Time Low – Jon Bellion
- Final Song – MØ
- Jealous – Labrinth
- Woke The F*ck Up – Jon Bellion (Acoustic)
- Move Your Body – Sia (Single Mix)
- Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
- Human – Jon Bellion (Acoustic)
- Castle On The Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Desire – Years & Years ft. Tove Lo
- I Feel It Coming – The Weeknd
That’s it. I know it’s a bit longer than usual, but I genuinely listened to all of them a lot. As you can see, I discovered Jon Bellion last month and listend to him quite a bit. I can’t believe that I only found out about him this year, it’s insane! He is really great and talented, check him out if you haven’t heard of him yet!
As usual, I’m in love with both of Ed Sheeran’s new songs, they are amazing. I also had a bit of a throwback session with Labrinth, Tove Lo and MØ songs, which felt so good.
This is all for now. Let me know what your favourite songs of January were! See you soon! :)