There are only a few days left till Christmas, so I thought I would try to help those, who haven’t done their Christmas shopping yet and are panicking in the last moment. I gathered 10 Christmas gift ideas (mainly for girls) from Amazon so that I might help out someone with one of these ideas. I picked out products, which I would be glad to receive – and maybe one of your loved ones, too. These gifts are rather stocking fillers as you’d call them (we don’t have those in Hungary), so little bits and bobs.
- This first one might seem a bit weird, but as someone who loves to use different coloured markers, I’d be the happiest if I received this pack of 24 Sharpie permanent markers.
- This Dove gift set is for women. It contains a hand cream, a body wash and a cream pot. It also comes in a washbag, which I think looks very gorgeous.
- I’ve heard lots of great things about a book called NOPI: The Cookbook. It has very nice pictures in it and apparently yummy recipes as well.
- Christmas is the appropriate occassion to give a Christmas album as a gift to someone. So of course, I had to include Michael Bublé’s Christmas album. You can never go wrong with a gift like this in my opinion.
- This Nivea Mini Treats gift set looks amazing and it’s such a good idea. You get a lip balm, a shower cream, moisturising cream and a roll-on deodorant for a very-very cheap price. I think it’s amazing.
- Girl Online: On Tour is Zoe Sugg’s second book, which I haven’t got yet, but I’d love to. I think any book in general is a great gift idea, because you can never go wrong with it. You will always be able to find at least one book, which suits that particular person’s taste. I know I have already included a book in this list, but I just couldn’t resist to share another one with you, sorry, haha!
- I think a board game shouldn’t only be fun when you’re a child, it can be enjoyable for any age. It’s a very nice gift as well.
- Jewellery doesn’t have to be something very expensive, it can be beautiful and just as unique when it’s a bit more affordable. Personally, I don’t like expensive jewellery that much, because then I’d be a lot more upset if something happened to it. For some reason I can not upload a picture of the item I picked, but you can see it by clicking on the first word of this paragraph.
- I forget to buy a new calendar or a journal every single year, and I’m sure I am not the only one with this issue. Giving a journal to someone is a really thoughtful idea, especially if it is costumised for the person you are giving it to.
- Finally, most grown ups still like to play with toys, they are just too scared to admit it. Getting a toy at an older age feels as exciting as when you’re a kid, I’m sure. A toy makes a great and fun stocking filler.
Here are some ideas of what to get as a gift for Christmas. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and that you are already done with your Christmas shopping or almost done! See you tomorrow!