More than a week ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Findthefactors, which I am very grateful for! I would have never imagined that I will ever be nominated for something, so I was very surprised, when I had found she nominated me. Thank you so much again!
The original rules are that you have to write 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, nominate 11 blogs you like, and then write 11 questions for your nominees. Well, to be honest I read a lot of Hungarian blogs, mainly fanfictions, so I can’t really nominate them, because of several reasons. But one of them is that they don’t speak English, so they wouldn’t be able to read this post. Anyway, instead of nominating the fanfictions I like, I will give the award to some blogs written in English. Since I don’t follow that many blogs in English which aren’t that popular yet, I did a little bit of a last minute research to find some blogs that really cought my attention, and are very well-done, and nicely written. And of course, which are my cup of tea. I won’t have 11, but at least I tried, didn’t I?
11 random facts:
1. I have broken my leg when I was still in primary school.
2. I hate mushrooms.
3. I am a deep sleeper and it’s really hard to wake me up.
4. I had been an outstanding student for 8 years in primary school (I always got the best grades at the end of the year, and at the half of it, too. Now I’m not that good, haha.)
5. I won a travelling trophy in fitness in the past (I did fitness for 5 years).
6. I have had several blogs before.
7. I love watching sports, especially American football.
8. My favourite American football team is the Indianapolis Colts. I also have seen them playing live once.
9. I don’t know what I want to do as a job, and the time is passing very quickly, so I’m scared about not knowing what to do.
10. I don’t like physics class.
11. I love reading, but I don’t really like unrealistic books, like sci-fi, etc.
1. Describe yourself in three words: Introvert, reliable, honest.
2. What is the most beautiful beach you’ve ever been to?: I don’t like going to the beach, and I’ve not been to that many, but I liked the one in Croatia.
3. Do you speak any other languages, other than English?: Yes, I speak Hungarian and Spanish, and I’m trying to learn sign language if that counts.
4. What’s your favourite hobby?: Probably watching videos on Youtube, or listening to music. Not that exciting. I love travelling as well.
5. What is your favourite book?: I love The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.
6. What is the most recent movie you watched?: I actually can’t remember. Probably a Christmas movie. But I’m going to watch Into the Woods tomorrow. :)
7. What always throws you off your guard? (i.e. a question someone keeps asking you but you never know the answer to, or simply something that you’ve never really understood): I don’t exactly know, but I think it would be a hictorical question, because I’m not that good in history.
8. What do you enjoy doing in your free time at home?: Well, I don’t have that much free time, but if I have I’ll watch videos, or read a good book. Or just simply sleep, because I lack sleep a lot.
9. What’s your favourite hot drink?: I love hot chocolate.
10. Where do you see yourself in 20 years time?: Hopefully I’ll be in the USA by then. It would be nice to live in my favourite city, Chicago.
11. Which country have you never visited, but really want to visit?: I have a long list of countries, but I’d love to go to Australia, Ireland, Spain, and Denmark.
11 Questions for the nominees:
1. What was the best day of your life?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What’s the thing you’re most passionate about?
4. What’s on top of your bucketlist?
5. Who’s your favourite singer/band?
6. What’s your favourite book, and why?
7. What’s your first memory?
8. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
9. What day of the week do you enjoy the most?
10. If you could choose a destination and then you wouldn’t have to pay for anything to get there, what place would you choose?
11. When was the last time you felt very happy?
Congrats for everyone, your blogs are gorgeous, and thank you again for the award! It means a lot.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got to know me a little bit better. Thanks for being here! See you soon!