As I promised, I’m back with a ‘facts about me’ post, just to let you know some things about me in case if you’re interested. It’s a kind of life related blog (as I mentioned earlier), so I think it’s important in a way to tell something about me to you. So here are five facts about me:
1. I am from Hungary, and you can guess what my native language is: It’s Hungarian. I found a picture on Google to show you where Hungary is in case you didn’t know.
2. I also speak English (as you can see haha) and Spanish. I try to do my best at these languages because I really like them. I’ve learnt English for quite a long time now, but I started to learn Spanish only two years ago, so I’m not that good in it yet.
3. One of my favourite hobbies is listening to music. Actually, none of my family members really listens to music (except for one of my brothers), which I find quite weird, but I couldn’t imagine my life without music. Unfortulately, I don’t play any instrument, though, which I’m very sad about. I love bands, e.g. Maroon 5, Coldplay, One Direction, Arctic Monkeys, Bastille, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Script, The 1975, and so on. So yeah, you can tell that I’m obsessed with them. :D
4. I’ve wanted to learn how to skate for a few years, and I finally got a skateboard a few months ago, and I’m still rubbish at it, so good luck for me! Haha
5. My absolute number one hobby is watching youtubers (people making video blogs on Youtube). But I will talk a lot more about that later. :)
That’s it for today, thanks for spending a few minutes on being here! I’ll talk to you soon.